All memberships at the Ireland of Commerce last from 1st January to 31st December of the same year.
The Members of the Ireland France Chamber of Commerce are divided as follows:
- Patron Members (highest level)
- Corporate Members
- SME Members
- Start-Up/Individual Members
The process to become a member is simple.
As soon as we receive your application we will send you the invoice matching your category.
Once payment is received, the process is complete and you are officially a member of the Ireland France Chamber of Commerce!
Members can enjoy many benefits by joining IFCC.
- Represented on the Council of the Chamber
- Logos on “Patron Banner”, presented at all 30+ events per year
- Dedicated article in Newsletter - Invitation to Patrons Lunch at the French Residence each year
- Customised page describing the company business in the Members Directory
- 5 contacts in the directory
- 3 contacts in the Directory
- 2 contacts in the Directory
- 1 contact in the Directory
For further information about joining or if you wish to arrange a meeting with the Director, please contact the Chamber on +353 (0)1-644 9760.
Ireland France Chamber of Commerce
44 Upper Mount Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: 00353 (0)1 644 9760
Fax: 00353 (0)1 644 9743