Dalkia and Servier - A joint presentation about Developing People and Competitiveness with Lean 6 Sigma tools
This half day will give an opportunity for all types of businesses to better understand the Lean6Sigma tools and how they can help to reach Excellence and gain competitiveness.
Breakfast Seminar: IBM - Smart Cities - a case study on Schneider Electrics' Lighting Control in a living lab
This presentation will focus on how the saving of electrical energy with respect to the Research Labs lighting usage was achieved and will include a look at Schneider Electrics approach to lighting Control projects and a summary...
The UK may want to leave the European Union, but as with any marriage that has lasted 40 years, doing so would exact a price.Of course it would be possible for it to divorce the EU - an exist clause makes it legally possible -...
- IFCC Newsletter - March 2013 | March 8, 2013
- Valuable experience for new business owners | February 12, 2013
- Two more years for recovery according to the IFCC Sentiment Survey | February 12, 2013
- Invitation to a conference by the President of Ireland, Mr Michael D. Higgins, 18th February 2013 | February 6, 2013
- IFCC Business Bureau - Programme 2 | January 24, 2013
Ireland France Chamber of Commerce
44 Upper Mount Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: 00353 (0)1 644 9760
Fax: 00353 (0)1 644 9743