JCDecaux Ireland have signed a contract with Dublin City Council to carry out an expansion of the hugely successful dublinbikes scheme with work to start over the coming months.
Dublin and Spain added to the “Investing in” collection of guides published by BNP Paribas Real Estate.
Dublin and Spain added to the “Investing in” collection of guides published by BNP Paribas Real Estate BNP Paribas Real Estate announces the publication of two new “Investing in” guides covering Dublin and Spain. ...
KLM would like to remind you that as of 22 April 2013, travellers in Economy class will have the option to travel with just carry-on baggage or to check in baggage at a fee when travelling across Europe. We are taking another...
- Glen Dimplex project creates 37 jobs at Portadown | April 18, 2013
- Mason Hayes & Curran revenue rises 5% | April 3, 2013
- Alstom supports sustainable employment of young people in France | April 2, 2013
- Citroen unveils unique commemorative diorama to celebrate Loeb & Elena success in world rally championship | April 2, 2013
- Sanofi wins backing for MS tablet | March 25, 2013
- Dublin firm Tech Works Marine wins €670k ESA renewable energy deal | March 12, 2013
- Pernod Ricard beats estimates | March 6, 2013
- CRH beats earnings forecasts | February 26, 2013
- EI is looking for new entrepreneurs | February 26, 2013
- New KLM Economy offer within Europe | February 15, 2013
- Finance Bill 2013 | February 14, 2013
- Sanofi to invest €44 million in Genzyme's Waterford campus | February 13, 2013
- BNP Paribas Securities Services opens new office in Dublin | February 8, 2013
- Smurfit pre-tax profits rise 11% | February 7, 2013
- CityJet unveils Dublin-Brest weekly service | January 24, 2013
- Alstom launches construction of its plants in Saint-Nazaire in the presence of French Prime Minister | January 23, 2013
Ireland France Chamber of Commerce
44 Upper Mount Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Tel: 00353 (0)1 644 9760
Fax: 00353 (0)1 644 9743